Cesc Fabregas completes move to Monaco on deal until 2022

Latest transfder news

CESC FABREGAS has completed his move from Chelsea to Monaco in the wake of marking a three-and-a-half year contract.


Fabregas said: « It is a great pleasure to join AS Monaco, a new project for me.

« The group is of quality with young players and a young coach. I’m here to help the team, I’m anticipating beginning, we have an incredible match to play in Marseille on Sunday. I am very excited. »

Vadim Vasilyev, Vice President and General Manager AS Monaco, included: « We are extremely satisfied to greet to AS Monaco Cesc Fabregas, a world-class player and a great professional, whose arrival demonstrates the ambition of the club.


The 31-year-old said goodbye to English football on Saturday after 501 appearances in Chelsea’s 2-0 FA Cup prevail upon Nottingham Forest at Stamford Bridge.

And earlier this week his new boss Thierry Henry revealed he has been talking to his old Arsenal partner all the time throughout the years – including in recent weeks


Fabregas joined Chelsea from Barcelona in 2014 and went on to help the Blues lift the Premier League title twice and furthermore lifted the FA Cup the previous summer.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here